1.This warranty covers:
- Boat Lifts purchased or used for personal, family, or household purposes. Synergy Boat Lifts, Inc., warrants the structural integrity of the aluminum cradle beams and top beams of our 4, 6 & 8 post boat lifts for a period of 15 years. From the date of delivery by seller to the original purchaser of the property where the lift was installed as set forth in the order form.
- The company further expressly warrants the lifts purchased for personal, family, or household purposes shall be free from any manufacturer’s defects in material or workmanship for a period of 15 years, the electric motor & gear drive for 2 years (for the next 3 years, the warranty on motors and gear drives will be pro-rated). The Hefty Hoist Unit will be under warranty coverage for 5 years from the date of the delivery by the seller, as well. Under no circumstances will the warranty coverage extend to damage caused by electrolysis.
2. What is not covered by this warranty:
- The company makes no implied warranties with respect to lifts purchased for commercial purposes.
- All repairs after the applicable warranty period are the Owner’s responsibility.
- Damage that is not the company’s fault, such as, but not limited to, damage caused by accidents, misuse, overloading, negligence, alteration, modification, or abusive operation, is not covered by the limited warranty.
- Damage which is caused by improper product selection, improper installation, failure to follow applicable installation and maintenance recommendations, or failure to follow applicable instruction or warnings is not covered by this limited warranty.
- All routine maintenance and periodic service is the Owner’s responsibility and is not covered by the limited warranty.
3. Warranty Disclaimers:
- With respect to product purchased or used for commercial purposes, the company makes no express warranties or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Any applicable implied warranty, including any applicable warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is limited in duration to 2 years from the date of delivery from the seller.
- The company makes no express warranties regarding its products except as stated herein. No agent, employee or representation, or warranty concerning the company’s products except as stated herein.
4. Warranty Disclaimers
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
5. Warranty Limitations
- The Owner’s remedies under this limited warranty are limited exclusively to repair or replacement of components, which fail due to manufacturer’s defects in materials or workmanship during normal operations.
- The company shall not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages, included, but not limited to, damages to property, loss of use, lost profits, or expenses for inconvenience.
- Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so the limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
6. The Company’s Responsibilities
- The Company agrees to provide all necessary parts and materials to correct any warranty defect providing written notice is received by the Company within the applicable warranty period.
7. The Owner’s Responsibilities
- It is the responsibility of the Owner to ensure that each product is fit for its intended purpose and that the conditions it will be used in are suitable.
- The product may require periodic maintenance, which is not covered by warranty. While the seller may be equipped to handle your service needs, periodic maintenance may be performed by anyone qualified to do so.
- A reasonable time for repairs must be allowed.
8. If you have questions or problems:
- Should the Owner encounter a problem that might be recovered by this limited warranty, the Owner must contact the Company in writing within the applicable warranty period. The company’s email address for receipt of notice is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Owner should provide the following information in its written notice: the type of product purchases, the purchase date, event dates, dealer names, the problem or question, and any other comments.
- This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Additional Warranty for Solar Powered Lift:
All of the above data applies to Solar lifts, solar additions, batteries, AGM (dry cell batteries provided by Synergy) 12 months free replacement, Solar panels and regulator 2 yr., Gem Remote Controls 1 yr. excluded are lightening and electrician errors.