Elevator Boat Lifts
Weight Range: 6,000–120,000 lbs.
Our elevator lift offers boaters an alternative to using a standard vertical lift. If space or property constraints are an issue (such as a narrow canal, embankment, rock wall, etc.) our elevator lifts offer a solution that many boaters don’t think possible.
Additionally, elevator lifts may offer an alternative for easier docking and launching in very tight areas where space is limited.
- 6061-T6 aluminum structure (no structural welds)
- Service free top bushings
- Stainless steel hardware and cables
- Grooved cable winders
- Aluminum bunks
- Strongest cradle end in the industry
- Toggled cradle pulleys (greatly decreases cable wear)
- Strongest and most adjustable cable guides in the industry
- Easiest and most accurate cable adjustment
- Radio remote controls
- Automatic stops
- Service platforms
- Shallow water cradles
- Beam covers/steps
- Floating dock ramps